Today was a special day for Baby Jr. Today he finally got to meet the babies he had spent the last nine months visiting with during our monthly centering visits at the OB/GYN. I am so happy we went this route for our prenatal care. It has been such a fun experience. And what better way to end our journey with a birthday party for such sweet babies!
Jeremy won a prize that mommy won for making the best guesses at the first checkup about the future birth. I cant believe we finally made it to this day. I dreamed of it for so long. Praise God! We did it! Baby Jeremy is here!
Jeremy won a prize that mommy won for making the best guesses at the first checkup about the future birth. I cant believe we finally made it to this day. I dreamed of it for so long. Praise God! We did it! Baby Jeremy is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment