Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 47

Little guy having some tummy time. He did well today, almost ten minutes. Then we played some more in his jungle gym. He loves kicking and its so fun to watch him smile as we play!



In other news, I am miserable suffering from PUPPP, which is basically a horrible itchy rash that spreads everywhere on your body :( and makes you look awful. But silver lining is it not harmful or contagious and nothing will happen to baby. I will have to say it is the worst thing about this pregnancy, right up there with labor pains. I never thought an itch would be so miserable. Oh yeah and there is no real medicine, just got to ride it out with some creams and benadryl that I refuse to take because I am nursing.
But look at this guy...he is so worth everything.


No comments: