Baby is 7 weeks old today! Pregnancy is becoming a distant memory and this new life with baby is the best ever. Still I admit I sometimes miss being pregnant, carrying my baby everywhere with me and most of all knowing he was fed, warm, and safe
There is so much more damage I can do to him out here if I make a mistake. Motherhood is definitely the hardest thing I have ever done. But watching this little guy grow and change makes it so rewarding.

Baby Jeremy is now 10.12 lbs
Eating 3-5 ounces every 3 hours
Babbling when you talk to him
Kicking his feet like crazy
What me and Jeremy call foaming at the mouth. Its crazy how his drool forms bubbles
Still not spitting up :)
Looking at books when we read
Watching Mashy and Baloo
Turned into Mr cuddle bug
Looking oh so precious!
There is so much more damage I can do to him out here if I make a mistake. Motherhood is definitely the hardest thing I have ever done. But watching this little guy grow and change makes it so rewarding.
Baby Jeremy is now 10.12 lbs
Eating 3-5 ounces every 3 hours
Babbling when you talk to him
Kicking his feet like crazy
What me and Jeremy call foaming at the mouth. Its crazy how his drool forms bubbles
Still not spitting up :)
Looking at books when we read
Watching Mashy and Baloo
Turned into Mr cuddle bug
Looking oh so precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment