Monday, May 11, 2009

I think this city girl has a heart for the country



This past weekend Jeremy's friends invited us all down to the lake. Although I was a bit nervous at first, I had a blast. I learned how to fish and I even tried cleaning the fish. (Real Gross)
Jeremy did a great job fishing. I'm not sure who caught the most but I am pretty sure he did since he caught the first bunch. Im not too big of a fan of fish but I think after this trip I might just give them another try.

We also got a chance to go swimming at the lake. Well I didn't go in since I cant swim but Jeremy and Baloo jumped in. Everyone had fun watching Baloo swim for the first time. He was awesome. At first he was only jumping in the water to fetch the stick but eventually he was just jumping in just 'cuz he liked it :o)

I loved the trip and I could see that becoming something we would like to work towards for in the future. Only thing I didnt like was the horrible mosquito bites all over my legs and arms. Next time I'll be sure to pack the OFF bug repellent ;o)

Baloo and his little Basset Hound girlfriend Kailey.

I always thought fish were all squishy and smooth. Apparently their fins are sharp and their skin feels real gross. Cleaning it was even worse, that skin is real thick. I didn't touch any live ones though. Baby steps.

Between all of us we got 81 fish.

Jeremy was the first to catch a fishy. I named this one Adam. Poor Adam.


This was the 2nd fish I caught. Well I only caught two.
I hooked 4 but I only managed to bring 2 in.




A tired pup on the way home.
(See the mosquito bite on my leg in the back, I have like 7 of those)

**we love and miss you**


Posted by Picasa

No comments: