Hi little precious!
You are getting so big, little boy! I can't believe you are just about 3 months old now! You are growing up too fast baby. And it really breaks my heart that I can't be there to watch as you grow up. I know the next time I see you, you are going to look so different then the last time I saw you. But don't be nervous little one, I am always going to love you, even when you are a big boy all grown up. You are very special to me little Gabriel. I have always loved you. Did you know me and your mommy used to dream about you when we were little? I can't believe you are finally here and I am not there too much to spend time with you.
But I promise, I will just be a phone call or a web cam away if you want to talk. I know it's a little hard right now since you are just getting used to being out of mommy's tummy and in the real world so I will wait patiently 'til you can say a few words over the phone. And maybe one day me and your tio will be back in San Diego to live and play with you all the time. We don't really know yet baby but we are just trusting in God to put us where He wants us to be. I am sure your mommy and daddy are teaching you about what it means to trust in God for His timing and His will. I mean He didn't send you to them until the time was right and I am sure they both agree you were worth the wait. And one day when God thinks its the right time, He will send you a little baby cousin to play with :) Yes, little Gus, I know sometimes its hard to understand why we can't be together or why things work out the way they do but just know that God is in control and He has the best plans and reasons for why He does the things He does. You are proof of that my little baby.
I love you so much and I can't wait to see you again little love.
P.S. Dont tell mommy and daddy you are sneaking on the computer while they are sleeping to read about your tio, tia, and chocolate puppy cousin. they will freak out and be mad at me for not letting you sleep ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment