![]() |
| Lion King Baby |
Today was a very special day. Today, our church had baby dedications and I got the chance to dedicate Baby Jeremy to the Lord. It was an awesome feeling to publicly thank God for the wonderful blessing of such a wonderful baby and ask for His blessings and help as we raise Baby Jeremy.
Though I am his mother and I carried him for nine months, I am reminded that this sweet little boy is not my own. This little boy was entrusted to me by God and it is up to me to raise him in God's path. It's not an easy task, in fact, it is the hardest thing I will ever do but it is the greatest thing I will ever get to do. I am so overwhelmed but thank God so so much for this incredible blessing.
| Baloo wanted to be in the picture |
| Add caption |

No comments:
Post a Comment