Today baby was a trooper and spent the day at Madigan Hospital with mommy going to appts. and sitting in the pharmacy for almost 2 hours! During this time baby decided to have a blow out. Got to love those especially when they happen when we are out :) somehow it seems he knows.
Baby is also becoming more and more talkative. Its so cute to hear and it melts my heart when he responds to something I say. I love this kid so much!
In other news, I am pretty much over the rash but now I got some other medical issues to deal with. Thankfully its not West Nile virus, which I was convinced I had. I am so crazy I know but when you suddenly develop symptoms consistent with it after being bitten by mosquitoes in an area that has seen some cases you would be afraid too.
I am so thankful Jeremy was home to help. Taking care of a baby is so hard when you are sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment