I am proud to say I did pretty good!.....then again some might beg to differ....
About the Exercising (Was supposed to exercise 5 times in the week)
I exercised 5 times in the week. Well technically, I guess I exercised 4, but if you count, like I totally do, the fact that I exercised 2 times in one day, morning and evening, then I made it to 5! (Wow! That sentence is full of antithetical and complimentary expressions....more on that in a minute)
About the Puppies
And regarding the puppies out of the bed, well they were definitely out of the bed. The fact that I didn't sleep in my room and instead on the couch shouldn't negate that accomplishment, right?
Ok. Ok. So I was not as good as I should have been but that was because I was studying like crazy for this WEST-E test. What is that you ask? (At least in my head I am hoping one of you is interested in hearing about it) This is a test to certify me as an elementary teacher here in Washington state. It is basically the same tests I took in California but Washington won't accept those tests and require me to take theirs. Frustrating but oh well....So yes, studying consumed my life the past few weeks and I was bad. No exercising. Eating out. In 3 weeks I gained back the five pounds it had taken me about 1 month and a half to lose.
I am extremely tempted to throw in the towel and not make any goals again but I will not be defeated! I took my test this past Saturday and studying is over for good. (At least I hope so) I can now dedicate my time to exercising, cooking at home, and some new goals. Today I ran with Baloo and exercised some more here at home. 1/5 days down. I am back on the wagon :)
My Study Book, which surprisingly, I found many errors in. You can be sure I will be calling the publisher.
Oh! There is some great news! Mashy and Baloo are out of the bed :) A couple of nights of throwing treats on the floor when they would hop up got them to believe sleeping on the floor is the best thing ever. Geniuses... I know.
**We love and miss you**
2 comments:
Good job in trying! It is hard to get dogs out of the bed! Mine seem to know when Adam is gone and Buster will do the most annoying cry to get into the bed. I am trying to be the "alpha dog" on the days that he is gone and have been working on keeping them out of the bed and off the couch! It is hard! Keep trying and I'm sure you'll pull off your goals!
Haha, Abby, you're soo funny :D That mention about "antithetical and complimentary expressions", hehe. I could tell that you had been studying alot! But, thankfully it paid off! :)
Post a Comment