Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

AHHH! I have a lot less time to get ready for the homecoming of my husband and hero! Deep clean the house, clean the car and truck, put up the signs and banners, wash the puppies, make mashy a yellow ribbon for her hair, finish all the little projects I started, lose a few more pounds.....Good gravy! Its so much in such a short amount of time.....What will I do? Then again....its so much in such a short amount of time! Woo Hoo! My husband is coming home!

3 comments:

JYBabes said...

so...when is he coming? Don't stress out to much, the important thing is he is coming soon and you could do a lot of these things even when he is here :)
so happy for you!

Megan said...

Yay Abby! All of those things will keep you busy and make the time go by quickly!!! I am so happy for you both!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

Yay!! That's great, Abby! :) I agree with Yessel. Don't stress too much. Just do what you can, and he'll be here before you know it! I bet you're soo excited! Very happy for you, my friend! :)