We are in the fifth month of 2010 and I have still not made any resolutions for the new year. Well not officially at least. So I figured that with Jeremy gone, it would be a good idea to make some resolutions. I figure that it might be easier to make them a habit being that I have more time right now to accomplish them. And hopefully keep them around when he returns.
I had been really hesistant to write them on here but I figured maybe someone out there might ask questions and keep me accountable.
So here are 2 goals that I have begun to implement as of today. Oh, I hope I can accomplish them!
Goal #1. Exercise at least 5 times a week and get back down to my pre-marriage weight :)
This can be accomplished in a manner of ways but I cant use the, "oh I walked the dogs excuse" unless I ran with Baloo/or walked for a whole hour.
I dread exercising. Well maybe if I remind myself that I exercised today and only have 4 days left, I can get through week. Then we will take it a week at a time.
My new running shoes. Maybe since I love pink I will be so eager to run everyday in them!
Goal #2 Get the dogs out of the bed
I never wanted the dogs on the bed, but Mr. Husband there wanted his little "son" on the bed with un and now we got 2 large breed puppies in the bed with us. We dont fit. We have back/neck aches. We wake up grumpy. We can't cuddle. We cant even roll over sometimes.And the puppy hair! Oh the puppy hair is everywhere. It's time for them to get off.
And its going to be so hard. I love them so much and with Jeremy gone, I like having them up with me. But I guess this is the best time. I have no idea how to make this work, but it must.
Mashy's cute bed I just got her. I figure with a bed this cute she will forget about our bed completely.
3 comments:
Those are great goals, Abby! Wow ... 5 times a week is ambitious! :) You are inspiring me and I know you will do great!!!
Oh gosh I know! That's what I was thinking. especially when I am averaging exercising 0-1 time a week. I will let you know. By the way I didnt exercise today so I only got one weekend day off. :(
My pups have the same bed!!! Miss & Love you!
Post a Comment