Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Cutie!

Oh how I miss my family! Even though I miss them everyday, being in San Diego made me remember all the reasons why I love and miss them so much. Eating their delicious Mexican food , having Daddy splurge on eating out, Staying up late talking about everything with my big sister, making fun of her with my big brother, getting tucked in at night (yes I know I am almost 25 but when I visit I am always my momma's baby) having Nana fuss over me, seeing my "little brothers" and wondering how they grew up so fast, incessantly kicking the ball to Joey Cheerio, and playing with the cutest little boy ever. There are definitely lots of reasons to miss being back home.
I had the best time while I was there and though I am happy to be back with my hubby and "kids", it was definitely hard to leave my other family behind. What gets me the most is that I have no idea when I will see Baby Gabriel again. Can you believe he is one already? He is getting so big and looks completely different than the last time I saw him. If only I could bring them all back here with me.Well I know someday we will all be together again. In the meantime, I sure know we will have lots of fun on our visits.

 I know he is upset here but we did have our moments of fun together.

**we love and miss you**

No comments: