Today marks my 35th week of pregnancy and oddly enough it also means that I also have only 35 days to go! I cannot believe we have made it this far! I am so overly full of joy and gratefulness to God for allowing us to get to this point.
With only 35 days to go you would think we are all ready for the little guy to get here but unfortunately that is far from the truth. We still got everything to do! But yesterday was my last day at work and hopefully that means that I will have time to get baby things done like:
buy a crib
buy diapers
clean the carpets
clean the babies room
buy some bottles
and as I begin to list things I am realizing there is way to much to list so I better get to bed and get an early start on things tomorrow morning.
Good Night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment