I had been waiting for this day since the moment I found we were having a baby...the day we would find out the sex of the baby. It felt like we would never make it to this day but God is all His kindness allowed me to get to this day and it was more wonderful than I imagined it to be.
From the nervousness, to the prayers, from the excitement, to the tears of joy, from the surprise announcements to our families, to the posting on facebook...I will never forget what a beautiful day this was.
In total, the whole actual ultrasound procedure took about 45 minutes and we found out the baby we had lovingly named Sticky, was in fact a baby boy about 10 minutes into the procedure. Jeremy's (Big) reaction was one I never want to forget. He jumped up out of his chair, pumped his fist in the air and let out a loud, "Yes!" It was completely embarrassing and amazingly awesome all in one. I couldn't be happier! My prayer was always that God give us the child He wanted us to have, the child we needed and I finally knew what His answer was. I love God so much for sending us this little baby boy and without further ado...
here are the pictures of this little blessing...
Jeremy Michael Gonzales II
(for crazy overprotective mommy reasons, I did not post baby's boy parts, but trust me this child certainly made it known he was a boy....don't worry Grandmas we will show you)
 |
| First Image we saw of Baby Jeremy during our appointment. I will admit it....I was a little shocked at first...the baby looked like a little alien....but then I remembered this was an ultrasound and thanked God the baby was alive and from then on all I could see the precious gift God has growing inside of me | | | |
|
 |
| Baby Jeremy's heartbeat. This is by far one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever gotten to hear. To hear that little heartbeat and know that your baby is growing and alive. It is amazing. Baby Jeremy's heartbeat was 160 bpm that day and at this point we still had no idea that baby was a boy baby. When they announced the bpm, I was convinced that for sure my little sticky cupcake was a girl. |
 |
| The little munchkin's profile. I have many friends that are pregnant right now and had seen this profile picture several times and at last, I finally had my own of my precious little one :) |
|
|
|
 |
| Little Jeremy already trying to be a stud showing us his little muscles! |
 |
| Here is Jeremy's right leg profile. Look at those feet! He is definitely is daddy's son! |
 |
| And the left leg... |
 |
| The cutest little left foot I have seen thus far |
 |
| Or maybe it is the right foot that is my favorite! I don't know...maybe we should call it a tie! | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
2 comments:
So sweet! I love the profile pic of baby Jeremy :) And, his little feet, too! So cute!
So exciting!!! Baby Jeremy is loved already and is the perfect fit for your family. He is so cute already!!!
Post a Comment