Monday, February 7, 2011

The truth about January

Well it's finally February which means it is time for me to check in with you on how I did with my goals from January.....I can sum things up in one word: FAIL

Goal #1-Read my Bible daily & set aside a special time in prayer .

I never did end up enrolling in that study at church. :( However, as for reading the Bible daily, I am trying really hard to work on this. I am part of an accountability group that shares the Word with each other daily. It has really has been a blessing and I have learned so much. I am not so good on the weekends and need a little more discipline to spend time in the Word and in prayer on these days.

Goal #2- Do a weekly post on the blog. 

Does it count that I have been writing in my pregnancy journal blog? Honestly, going back to work after a two week vacation really threw me for a loop. Not to mention the fact that due to the pregnancy all I wanted to do was sleep when I got home. So many things I wish I had written. I really wish I would have done better.

 
Goal # 3-Use cash for all our spending. 

Let's not sugarcoat this one. I never even made it to the bank. :(


Ok, well can we all agree I got three goals that need working on? Let's try again and see how I do this month!

1 comment:

JYBabes said...

love it, i'm so with you with my goals. nice to keep it positive though, we will eventually reach them, you made me laugh, love you! :)