Sunday, October 24, 2010

All I want to do is Blog

How I miss blogging! Now, I know I was never really committed to blogging on a regular basis but now that I have little to no time for it, I miss it so much. One of those things....you don't realize what you got until it is gone. I am missing free-time so much. In light of this new realization, I am trying to be positive about everything I do have. It is extremely hard though...I feel so stressed out. And what do I like to do when I feel stressed out? Write!
Well hopefully I will get to blog next week and share what is going on over here that has me stretched so thin. Until then, I will try to get through this week by being thankful that I have a job...and everything else that is going on over here.
Whew! I feel better.

1 comment:

Rocky and Rachel said...

Abby:
No need to stress out. You are going through a journey at the moment. You and Jeremy are working as a team to make a better life for each other and your family. God will not give more than what you can handle. Sometimes we have to stumble along the way, but he's there to pick you up and keep you going. I'm so excited about coming out there for Thanksgiving. Get your list ready so we can go shopping. Love you...MILYy