Anyways, thankfully this time it was again, not a big deal. Still, I think this probably was the most embarrassing visit.....
Doctor walks in with a big smile on his face
"So I understand you are here.....because...... because you tripped over your dog?"
Ok...so I didn't really trip over Baloo, as much as get run down by him, but either way, it sure is funny to everybody when I tell them the story on how genius abby and jeremy thought it was a great idea to take our puppy to a pitch black Frisbee golf course at night using only glow stick lights and the moon to guide our way....Uncle Danny, how come you didn't stop us? hee hee :) just kidding. (we miss you by the way)
Actually Baloo did well the whole night except for that moment. Maybe it was my fault I decided to wear all black and forget to wear my glow stick lights. Well you can be sure after belly flopping on the only little bit of pavement in the middle of tons of grass, that I put my glow sticks on. You can also be sure that after the bruised palms, brusied knees, bruised stomach, sore arms, and broken toe that I will also not be taking my puppy out at night........
Ok, ok, so I probably will. I just love that puppy too much. After all my bruises are pretty much gone, and my toe is almost completely healed after only a week.....not to mention it gave me something funny to write about.....
**we love and miss you**
No comments:
Post a Comment