May God truly bless each and everyone of you....oh and I just wanted to say thanks for checking in and reading my blogs and keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. It is so hard for us to be away from our friends and family that we love so much. We are always feeling homesick. And it's funny but this actually does help me feel connected to you...like if I am talking to you and you are there willing to spend your time listening to me. I can almost feel your hugs.
Well I cant wait to see some of you next week when I am in SAN DIEGO :) Only 8 more days!
***we love and miss you***
this has nothing to do with what I just wrote about but i was going through my pictures and I saw this and thought it would be fun to make you laugh at just how short I am :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment