Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seattle

This past weekend Jeremy and I got to take our first look at Seattle. The reason we decided to go over to Seattle was because we had our first visitors come and see us. We had a real nice time with Jeremy's mom and Rachel and its definitely nice getting a visit from family. Baloo was also very excited...the little spoiled pup got lots of presents and attention.
Seattle is a nice place and there is so much to see we are definitely going to have to go back. Good thing we discovered it is only about a 40 minute drive. And after living in Cove, TX where we had to drive about 20-30 minutes just to get to the mall and movies, 40 minutes is not too big a deal.
So I'm really hoping you guys come visit us so we can take you to Seattle too. Baloo says you can even take his room.

**we love and miss you**Somewhere in Seattle with Jeremy and his mom....I was just happy we stopped walking for a minute and took a break.

Apparently this is a famous sign....so I thought I would take a picture of it ;)

Rachel, Jeremy, and his mom being silly at the Space Needle

No comments: