It seems that just a little bit ago I was organizing a move back here to Fort Hood, TX and now, a mere six months later I am trying to plan a move to Fort Lewis, WA.
Although I am excited, I am definitely anxious as well. Where will we live? Will we adapt to the weather? What if we live in a bad area? Will they allow Baloo to move in as well? Where will I get a job? Will we find a good church? Is Jeremy really deploying to Afghanistan a few months after we get there? If so, what is the best thing for me to do? and of course one of the most important....will they have real Mexican food there? :) just kiddding. These are the questions that run through my mind everyday. And if that was not enough... we still have not received an appointment to have the army come and move our stuff, which needs to be out by the 30th since that is when our lease ends. If we dont get an appointment, Jeremy and I will have to pack and unload everything as well as each drive 33 hours to get to WA :(
I will do my best not to worry. But we are asking for your prayers for God to guide our paths and decisions to lead us where we need to be in the way He feels is best. Thanks :)
*we love and miss you*
No comments:
Post a Comment